Whenever the entrepreneurs had their own business plans, and they are ready to start operating their business. Next procedures or steps, that new entrepreneurs have to perform, consisting of the steps of Commercial or Business Registration, which classified by Corporate’s categories, Manufacturer Registration, the operation of Corporate Tax Payment, the operation related to Labour and Social Security Law, Facility’s Permission Request, Warehouse, Industrial Standard’s Certification according to products’ categories, Specific Business’s Registration, Construction’s Permission and the Registration of Machines or equipments, etc. These procedures must be understood thoroughly by the entrepreneurs, to cause the minimum mistakes at the beginning of the business’s operation.
The objective of Registration
We are pleased to offer all types of registration’s service to you, with our professional team work, who operate the registration in all steps rightly as regulated method and criterion of government. Moreover, we are pleased to offer to you our service of Corporate’s registration which save both your time and expense with the quality work, and can be finished in the appointed time by our systematic process.
The Benefits obtained from the Registration
- can save your time in the operation for submitting the Business’s Registration.
- can save your expense due to our reasonable service charge.
- The registration for establishment of Company, Limited Partnership, Assembly, Shops.
- The registration for information amendments, for examples, the amendments for Company Name, New-comer – Retired Directors, Directors’ authorities, Objectives Addition, Establishment Move, Branches Addition, Branches Reduction, Capital Increase, Capital Decrease, etc.
- The registration for Company or Partnership’s Closing Down and Account Clearing.
- The registration for entry to the system of Value Added Tax and Specific Business Tax.
- The registration for Trademark, Patent and so on.
- To request for the Licenses, for examples, the License for Travel Business Operation, for Thai-Foreign Liquor’s Sale, Thai-Foreign Cigarette’s Sale.
- To request for the Tax Payer’s Identification Number of Company, Limited Partnership, Assembly, Shops.
- To request for Certification, including to copying documents.
- To be registered the social security of employer, employee and to inform changes.
- To make Customs Department Manager’s card.
Work Permit’s Request:
- To request for Work Permit for aliens.
- To renew Work Permits which come to a full year.
- To change or amend Primary Work Permits.
- To inform the backing or, to return Work Permit Book.
- To renew Non-Immigrant Visa “B”, and maintaining throughout the year.
- To renew Non-Immigrant Visa “O”.
- To renew Retirement Visa.
- To renew Investment Visa.
- To change from Tourist Visa, Transit Visa or Pho.30 Visa to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B”.
- To change from Tourist Visa, Transit Visa or Pho.30 Visa to be Non-Immigrant Visa “O”.
- To prepare submitting the request for re-entry to the Kingdom of Thailand.
- Single Re-Entry Permit
- Multiple Re-Entry Permit
- To report the existing in the Kingdom of Thailand in every 90 days, and maintaining throughout the year.
Non-Immigrant Visa “B”
Business Visa or Non-Immigrant Visa “B” is a type of Visa accompanied with documents to be submitted for Work Permit in Thailand’ request. This can be submitted requesting for Staying in the Kingdom of Thailand for latter 1 year, if the alien entried to Thailand with Tourist Visa or Transit Visa, these 2 types of Visa can not be submitted for Work Permit’s request. So, the Visas which can be used for Work Permit’s request are all types of Non-Immigrant Visas, can be operated in 2 methods;
First method : The company that want to hire aliens, will prepare Employment Letter with the attachments for aliens to submit to Thai Embassy or Thai Consulate in abroad, in order to get Non-Immigrant Visa “B” for request the Work Permit subsequently. In case that the request for Work Permit can be operated completely within 90 days, you should select Single Visa Type, but in case that this can not be operated completely in 90 days, you should select Multiple Visa Type.
Second method : The company that want to hire aliens, will prepare Alien’s Employment Letter with the attachments to be submitted to Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare, after receiving the notice letter of permission from Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare, this notice letter and other documents to be considered will be submitted to Thai Embassy in abroad by aliens to get Non-Immigrant Visa “B” for Work Permit’s request, which must be operated within 30 days from the permission date of Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare.
- Visa 1 year After operating the procedures of Non-Immigrant Visa “B”’s request, and finishing the operation of Work Permit’s request. When the Visa’s permission period will be reached the expire, the re-acting of documents submitting must be performed, to ask for more temporary stay in the kingdom in the period of 1 year, or can be called “Visa 1 year” ‘s request. This can be done at Immigration Bureau or at Visa and Work Permit’s One Stop Service, which are very convenient and quick. However, the person who can submit the documents at One Stop Service, must have the particular qualification as the specified conditions of One Stop Service. At the present, there is also a new convenient way for renewing Visa of aliens at Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare as well. For the first time of Visa’s renewing request, the officer will give only 30 days of permission, in order to consider whether the approval can be performed or not. When 30 days of permission nearly reached, please bring the Visa book with you to acknowledge the approval consideration again. If this consideration is finished, 1 year permission will be allowed, but if the approval consideration can not be performed completely, the 30 days of permission will be once more allowed, until the consideration will be completed. For aliens who got Visa 1 year-permission, and stayed continually for more than 90 days in Thailand, the Individual Report Form must be submitted to Immigration Bureau. In case of the aliens who want to travel out of the country, Re-Entry request must be done, otherwise your holding Visa, Non-Immigrant Visa “B” will not be able to use any more, then it will be backed to be Tourist Visa or Transit Visa as before.
- Retirement Visa The final part-life Visa or Retirement Visa for the aliens who are 50 years of age and over, who want to live in Thailand. The following Financial Evidences must be shown, i.e. your deposit in savings account, or in fixed account in the amount of not less than 800,000 baht, or having income not less than 65,000 baht per month, and the amount of income by 12 months, will be totally not less than 800,000 baht to be the evidence for the consideration. The documents for Retirement Visa’s request can be submitted at Immigration Police Bureau, and the permission allowed will be for 1 year period.
- Investment Visa ( Not less than 3 million baht ) ( Business Regitration ) can be performed in one event or many events altogether as follows; depositing the fixed deposit of governmental banks, for instance, Krung Thai Bank PCL Government Savings Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Government Housing Bank, etc., buying bonds issued from governmental sectors or State Enterprises, but you must buy them from only governmental sectors or State Enterprises, or from the agents authorized from governmental sectors or State Enterprises, buying apartments in condominium from the project owner according to the price that was authorized with governmental sector, Department of Lands.
Should know points
The investment must be possessed continually by aliens all the times. If aliens wish to change investment channels, the request for permission must be informed to Immigration Bureau, after receiving the permission, investment channels can be changed.
The Request for The Kingdom of Thailand’s Re-Entry Permit
If you wish to return entrying to The Kingdom of Thailand, when you will go out of Thailand. In every time you are going to be out of the country, you must prepare the Re-Entry request, which there are 2 types;
- Single Re-Entry Permit is the request for the permission, and allowed to go out of country for 1 time, this is suited for aliens who seldom have gone out of country or have Visa of short period staying.
- Multi Re-Entry Permit is the request for the permission only 1 time, but allowed to get the several times of going out of country within the period in Visa. This is suited for aliens who frequently have to go out of country, or who obtained the permission of staying in Thailand for 1 year.
For aliens who hold Multiple Non-Immigrant Visa, Re-Entry’s permission is not necessary, because when you go out of country, you are allowed to re- entry for the period of 90 days.
In case that aliens want to go outside of Thailand, Re-Entry’s permission is necessary, otherwise Non-Immigrant “B” Visa which you are holding will be unable to be used longer, your Visa will then become Tourist Visa or Transit Visa type.
The things should be known regarding to asking for changing Visa to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B” ( For foreigners who will work in Thailand ) There are 3 types of Visa which can be changed to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B”, as follows;
- Tourist Visa, normally by this type of Visa, for the foreigners who come to Thailand, allowed them to live in Thailand for the period of 60 days from the arrival date. If they want to ask for Work Permit, the Visa Type’s change must be firstly operated, because by Tourist Visa, can not be submitted for Work Permit Visa’s request. For the change of Tourist Visa’s type to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B”, must be performed at least 30 days before the expire date in Visa.
- Transit Visa, or call be called “Passing in Visa”, by this type of Visa, allowed the foreigners to live in Thailand for the period of 30 days. If they want to ask for Work Permit, the Visa Type’s change must be firstly operated, because by Transit Visa, can not be submitted for Work Permit’s request. For the change of Transit Visa’s type to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B”, must be performed at least 21 days before the expire date in Visa.
- Pho.30, by Pho.30 the directly examination will be exempted. When the foreigners arrived to airport, the Visa will be stamped by the officer of Immigrant ion Bureau ( only for some nationalities ). B y Pho.30, the foreigners will be allowed to live in Thailand for the period of 30 days. If they want to ask for Work Permit, the Visa Type’s change must be firstly operated, because by Pho.30 Visa, can not be submitted for Work Permit’s request. For the change of Pho.30 Visa’s type to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B”, must be performed at least 21 days before the expire date in Visa.
Remarks: When Visa Type’s change is approved by Immigration Bureau, the foreigners will be allowed to live in Thailand for further 90 days then.